Thursday, August 28, 2008

Let's Go Giants!!!!


So here we are... the second half of our NY/New England match up for the day.

Sure it is a preseason game but who cares... And unlike the fans here where I live - these fans were definitely into this game...

There was a group behind us that took to chanting "18 and 1" as often as they could...
Somewhere a wave (yes - a wave) started and it went around the entire stadium at leadt 8 times - I kind of lost count.
And somehow David Carr managed to pull of a pretty good game (Yes - that irked me some - why the heck couldn't he have figured that out last year...? For those not in the know - when Jake Delhomme was injured last year, David Carr was the back up QB for the Cats...)

It was all so much fun!!!!
I am so glad I have such good friends to give me the tickets and provide the transportation and join me on such a fun day!!!!

No comments: